Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving revenue online for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer a great culture, and were voted one of Baltimore’s best places to work.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Web Content Editor/Writer who is passionate about both online marketing and the english language.
The right person will be organized and eager to grow their experience in search and social media marketing techniques. You will be working on web sites that get significant traffic and exposure – and regularly be challenged to push your skills. This is a high growth, high reward opportunity for the right individual.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Engage in content audits on behalf of clients and determine gaps for opportunities
- Edit and optimize content written provided by other Groover resources for placement on blogs and other media
- Author blog posts, press releases and social media updates
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the clients buying personas and tone of voice while writing copy
- Engage in communication with clients about content and seo strategies
- Become Google Analytics certified within your first 90 days