Witt Associates is a rapidly growing national consulting firm in Public Safety and Crisis Management. We are currently looking for an expereinced Technical Writer.
The Technical Writer responsible for making sure proposals meet program and quality assurance standards. The candidate must be a excellent writer and capable editor with the ability to work to strict deadlines, effectively communicate with clients and fellow employees, and schedule/complete multiple tasks.
Duties: Essential Functions:
1. Responsible for understanding the technical aspects required in RFPs, interpreting those proposal requirements, and preparing a final response.
2. Research will include gathering and sorting source and background materials and consulting with subject matter experts to clarify details of source materials.
3. Coordinate program consistency and compliance with our Marketing staff to make sure proposals meet and exceed Witt Associates marketing themes and strategies.
4. Coordinate copy/editing, proof reading and red teaming of proposals with Senior Proposal Manager.
5. Assist in the development and refinement of proposal response procedures