The Technical Writer is responsible for developing and editing technical, marketing, and administrative documentation for the organization. Additionally, Technical Writers at cPanel are directly involved in Product Development by contributing an end user perspective to the design and by providing text and descriptions for user interface components.
- Develop and maintain technical product documentation including technical articles, white papers, help files that appear in-line with company software, and user documentation for both customers and employees.
- Manage cPanel’s documentation and ensures it is up to date and usable.
- Assist in the creation of marketing material content, site content, and other customer-centric documents.
- Proofread blog posts and technical white papers.
- Review current documentation on an ongoing basis and make strategic recommendations for improving it.
- Creation of help files and videos that are used within the product.