- CentralCare Inc. is actively seeking an experienced technical writer for a short term contract to assist with the development of a web-based application user guide for technical audiences, online help, release notes and other documentation as needed.
- Edit user guide for Web-Based Application
- Work and interact with developers, testers, project managers, support staff, and other SMEs to gather needed information
- Ensure system documentation quality and professionalism
- 30 – 60 Day contract
- Regular work hours
NO COLD CALLS.
- Required Experience
- Technical writing and instructional design and developing methods for improving the quality or process involved in creating documentation and training materials
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Experienced in implementing single source practices
- Have complete proficiency Adobe Acrobat or InDesign
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Technical Communications, English, or Engineering Writing or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of experience as a technical writer in the software industry
- Develop effective training materials in both written and video formats