The Social Media Coordinator plays a key role in showcasing the products, brands and initiatives of Santander Consumer USA via in the social media space. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a great online community builder & writer with a high degree of experience and enthusiasm for new media. The Social Media Coordinator will provide persuasive social media content and campaigns on all social media channels as well as, e-mail, Web, blog, and more. This person will help Santander Consumer USA grow and deploy its new media strategy.
- Works with the Sr. Social Media Manager to create and execute social media strategy.
- Writes copy for new media, including blogs and social networking sites.
- Creates Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content for campaigns when appropriate.
- Monitor and engage in brand/industry-related conversation on social media sites and consumer/industry blogs.
- Create consistent “sticky” posts for industry niche sites.
- Develops business relationships with like-minded bloggers and writers in the industry, enabling SC USA to leverage such relationships for PR and cross-sell purposes.
- Keeps up to date on social media trends, tools and products.
- Produces work in a collaborative manner with various other departments.
- Interfaces with key people to ensure overall success of initiatives.