The Content Staff Writer is responsible for preparing written course transcripts for an online audience in one or more of Essential Learning’s core verticals. Content is based upon research and input provided by Subject Matter Experts. Completed transcripts will be provided to Course Technologists who will translate the content into an e-learning SCORM product. Staff Writers may create new course transcripts or edit existing content. Content Staff Writers report to the Director of Content Operations.
- Writes and edits transcripts for Essential Learning online courses, as assigned, in adherence to EL best practices for course content development.
- Writes post-test questions.
- Performs copy editing duties, as needed.
- Produces written products that are on-time, professional, and of high quality.
- Interacts with external subject matter experts to assemble the raw content for the course, maintaining a favorable relationship with our external partners and contractors.
- Interacts with internal personnel to create outstanding training products within project timeframes.
- Manages time and workflow across multiple projects