We’re looking for someone with journalism experience and a multimedia bent.
- Work directly and collaboratively with the Web Editor/Director of New Media to create and present dynamic, timely content for Sojo.net (God’s Politics Blog, QuickRead, etc.).
- Copyedit, content edit, report and write content for the blogs and Sojo.net.
- Assist Web Editor/Director of New Media in research for web content and digital/social media projects.
- Manage the day-to-day social media message integration across multiple channels and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Identify meaningful content within the organization and community to highlight Sojourners digital channels and traditional (print) platforms.
- Coordinate daily e-newsletters, including our flagship SojoMail along with Daily Digest and Verse & Voice.
- Develop multimedia content to support message content for use on the organization’s social media pages, in collaboration with the Web Editor/Director of New Media.
- Collaborate with the larger Marketing, Communications, and Development teams on integrated and enterprising social media efforts.
- Additional duties as assigned.