Freelance Writer Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Every position has a compelling story to tell, and every position is a great fit for someone. At Decision Toolbox (DT), we help our clients to tell their story, and to market their opportunity to the right candidates for their openings. We don’t sugar-coat or “spin” our jobs, we simply present them with context, and with their challenges and opportunities. Of course, we ultimately bow to our client’s edits, but our position descriptions still are unmatched in the recruitment world, and we take a great deal of pride in being the best in our unique space. As a Freelance Writer for DT, you will create our Jobinfo Writeups virtually, from your home office. To be a good fit for the Freelance Writer opportunity, you will have:
- A solid background (including a portfolio of work) in professional business writing.
- A friendly, professional phone manner, and experience working with/interviewing business professionals and executives.
- Excellent keyboarding skills (you’ll need to take copious notes while conducting telephone interviews).
- the ability to work from a home office. High speed Internet and a quiet environment for conducting telephone calls are must-haves.
- Broad business exposure or an MBA.
- The ability and willingness to take calls as early as 8 AM Eastern time.
At Decision Toolbox, almost everything about our approach to recruitment is unique, from our tools to our low cost pricing model to our relationships with our clients. Some companies enlist our help for the occasional overflow or difficult-to-fill opening. Others use us as their extended recruiting department on an ongoing basis. In any case, we are not about simply filling positions; rather, we become our client’s recruitment partner, and work proactively to drive down costs, identify and solve business problems, and increase retention.
To apply, please click here