The Freelance Web Site Developer is a key member of our web services team. These skilled individuals will work closely with our Digital Director and other team members to create professional, functional, and engaging online experiences for our clients.
Benchworks is seeking a Web Site Developer for projects such as full website development as well as maintenance of and upgrades to current client websites. The Web Site developer will be responsible for taking a fully designed PSD assets and creating a fully functional standard web site including marrying the front-end to a CMS system such as WordPress, Drupal, Concrete5 or DotNetNuke. The ideal candidate will provide design guidance and support as it relates to development and functional needs. User interface experience will be needed.
This job is ideal for individuals who love the potential of small and mid-sized businesses and bringing big ideas to life on time and within budget.
• Organizing and manipulating PSD files
• Providing digital design guidance related to development and functional needs
• Coding complete front-end solutions
• Implementing CMS solutions on a server environment
• Managing current client web sites, updates and maintenance