UNICEF NYHQ’s Internet, Bradcast & Image Section (IBIS) is in need of consultant services for complex website production. This includes coordinating all aspects of page production, including image optimization for the web.
- Edit, copy-edit and oversee Web content as needed to assist the senior editor
- Coordinate all aspects of page production, including image optimization for the Web
- Act as focal point for UNICEF family clients and content owners
- Coordinate with newsroom producers and provide production resources
- Work primarily in RedDot content management system, HTML and use other programs as required, including Adobe Photoshop
- May be asked to work weekends and holidays, as required.
- May be required to travel
- Perform other tasks as required
Qualifications or specialized knowledge/ experience required:
- Very strong, and proven editorial and writing capabilities
- Content management experience, especially RedDot CMS, is highly desirable
- Ability to coordinate Web content professionally with Web and editorial news teams
- Proficiency in HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines. Must be detail-oriented and creative and possess strong communication skills
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
ONLY candidates whose skill set and experience match the position’s requirements, may be contacted to setup an interview.