We are currently seeking a Information Architect. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creation of documents that describe the user experience including wireframes, site maps, functional specs, user flows, personas, use cases, etc.
- Collaboratively work with core teams (art directors, copywriters, developers, project managers, and account) to craft user experiences that satisfy the functional requirements surfaced during the strategic phase.
- Work on a range of projects including product web sites (desktop and mobile), web portals, enterprise applications, mobile apps, and interactive site tools.
- Present work to clients and internal teams.
- Balance multiple projects, schedules and deadlines.Qualifications include:
- 5+ years of experience as an Information Architect including wireframing, specifications and user cases.
- Expert in usability and best practices for web and mobile.
- Understanding of mobile and modern web technologies, capabilities, and trends.
- Strong background in UI/interaction design.
- Collaborative/team player who is flexible and open-minded.
- Strong attention to detail.
Experience with design tools such as Visio or Omnigraffle.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Interactive advertising agency experience is preferred.